Saturday, July 24, 2010

Amazing Bookstore Find!

Earlier today I went to a Half Off Bookstore, and, me being me, I had to look at the AG books. And I found. . . .

Three old Addy books! It was a great deal, $3 a piece. But these aren't your ordinary Addy books. There is something special about them.

Notice anything odd? This is a bad pic, but you can still see something different.

Here it is next to my Kaya book. See that little shape at the end of the Addy book? That's a crown that shows it's from Hallmark!

There's the back cover, see that it says The American Girls Collection from Hallmark.



And Hallmark is written on the title page, too. These are my first AG items from Hallmark. Do you have any?

PLD,
Phoebe

P.S. I'll have some pictures of Christina's Surgery, as well as some other pics, up soon! Please vote in the Election!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Don't forget to show pics of the books I gave you: I-felt-guilty-about-receiving-a-birthday-present-from-you-and-not-giving-you-one-even-though-you-didn't-have-a-party-Christmas-in-July-present-thingy. Wow. That was long. If you don't understand that, the books I gave you a week or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find! Yes, I once got a set of AG Stationary at Hallmark! It came with a pen, picture frame, mini book, paper, stickers, and envelopes I think. I still have some of the things left. I'll have to do a post on my blog about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new picture at the top!!! So Funny!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.