Sunday, July 25, 2010

Christina's Surgery

So today I'm finally going to show you my pics of Christina's surgery.

Here are here limbs before, shocking, right? And before you get all freaked out about me abusing her, I DON'T I got the doll when I was 4, so I didn't know to much about how she should be handled.
Here's the supplies I used, a doll with loose limbs, 4 hair elastics or rubber bands, and a bowl for the stuffing. I didn't take pictures of the procedure because I wanted it to be over ASAP. But, first I took off her head and pulled out all of her stuffing. It wasn't as creepy as you would think. All in all, the stuffing was overflowing the bowl! And then I took an elastic and wrapped it in between the metal part and the plastic half sphere thingy on her limb elastic. I did each limb. Finally I stuffed her up and put little Chrissie's head back on. Putting the stuffing back in took AGES!
And after! It isn't perfect, but much better! Christina is a very happy doll!
PLD,
Phoebe
WARNING: DO NOT DO THIS OR ANY OTHER DOLL PROCEDURE WITH OUT YOUR PARENT'S PERMISSION!

2 comments:

  1. A couple months ago, I took out my Chrissa's stuffing because I was extremely bored, but I put it back in and put her head back on again. :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.