Sunday, July 18, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Grr. I have a decision to make. Well, first of all, I'm not washing Marisol's hair, not anytime soon, at least. Maybe Samantha's or Molly's, but that's not important. Should I fix Christina's limbs? They really need it, but it would be really terrifying. I would use the method in the video that I mentioned in my post titled Doin' Some Research. But if I open her up and her elastics are in bad condition, then I couldn't do that procedure. I don't think I can go through with that!! And we might go on a once-in-a-dolltime trip, and I would take Christina. But I won't be comfortable carrying her around with her legs that loose (I don't have picture showing them, but imagine me holding her flat, her limbs would be approximately 90 degrees from where they should be. Yeah.) And if I do the surgery she'll be bed ridden on her birthday, too. Please comment and give me advice on what to do, I really need it.How can you not help this adorable doll? Yet how could you do something so, terrifying to it?


PLD,

Phoebe


P.S. I don't know for sure if we're going on the trip yet, but if we do, I'm gonna get #38!

1 comment:

  1. Wait, what trip? To American Girl Place? I'm going in a week, must I mention again. So if you would seriosly consider that... wait. I can only take 1 doll on the plane... oh well. I don't know, I don't think I should do that to Elizabeth, but I think possibly I should wait 'til they're as bad as Christina's. If Christina's elastics are broken or whatever, just pretend you did the procedure and stuff her up again. Oh yeah! I forgot to say I got a doll sized pizza at target! Come see my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.