Thursday, July 15, 2010

Doin' Some Research

Well, you probably guessed this is about dollish research, and it is. Today I have been researching how to wash your doll's hair. Mainly by video. All of them I've watched have been great. So you're probably wondering: WHO'S GETTING THE SALON TREATMENT??? Well, Marisol is, possibly. Her hair is really frizzy because when I got her I didn't know much about doll hair. But I'm not sure if I can work up the nerve to wash her hair, I am WAY too cautious when it comes to water and dolls. I also watched a video that shows a great, inexpensive way to tighten doll limbs. Christina could use that.

Click here to view a photo story and here to see that video.

PLD,

Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. I like the video, but I don't want to risk doing that to Kirsten, she's too special to me. Her limbs aren't as loose as Christina's, but their pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.