Friday, July 16, 2010

An Election in Dollville!

Yep, my dolls are having an election for Mayor. So, the canidates are Chrissa, Molly, Marisol, and Nicole. Each canidate will do a post on the blog and soon a new poll will be up for who you think should win. My dolls will vote, too, and the final tally will be your votes and their votes combined. I'm really exciited about this:). And the winner will remain in office until July 2011.



PLD,



Phoebe



P.S. I think that Christina might have major surgery on the 23rd, 24th, or 25th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.