Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Official!!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I'm really excited!!! Because, I'M GOING TO AMERICAN GIRL PLACE CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that right. I've never been before and have dreamed of going for a few years now. So, yeah. We have our dining reservations for lunch on August 1st and my sweet baby dog, Kimi, has her appointment for Doggie "Camp". So, right now I'm planning on getting #38 and most of the cute store only items. I've been saving my money for a while now. So, I am really, really thrilled. I'm taking Christina with me. Her operation went great, her limbs aren't perfect, but they are MUCH better. So, have any of you been to an AG place? I would love to hear what you thought if you went to Chicago (or anywhere else, for that matter)!

PLD(and AGPC),

A very happy Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool!!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED TOO!!!!! I am going to LA tomorrow!!!!!! Also American Girl PLace!!! I've been to the one in the Mall of America, I saw some things I wanted, and now I will buy them!!!!I have also been to the old one in Chicago for my tenth birthday!!! Some store only items are special color coded hair thingys for $6, and various colors of stick on earrings for dolls without pierced ears. I will get the blue hair accesseries set, and HOPEFULLY, mini Kirsten, Elizabeth, or Felicity.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.