Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meet the Canidates: Chrissa

It's Chrissa Maxwell here, and I have some important things to say. First of all, I love our town and think that nearly everything is perfect. But, there are two things I would change. First of all, we need organization, the place is a mess!! I would help organize our things and help get Alyssa's Salon up and running! Also, we need a form of currency! So far, we have had none, but that needs to change. That way, those working would have a purpose for working and more dolls could get to work and not be sitting around all day. If I am elected, this town will be better that ever!!

So remember, Vote Chrissa!!


PLD,


Chrissa
+Phoebe


P.S. (From Phoebe) Christina is going to have her surgery in a little while, wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am the only one that voted,(sniff sniff)so far I have voted for Marisol, Chrissa, and Nicole. Even though I didn't know what Nicole would do for the town...hint hint.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.