Monday, July 19, 2010

Meet the Canidates: Marisol


Hello everyone, it's Marisol and I am here to give you my campain promises. If I were elected, I would help with the town. I would give Sacs et Chapauex more room, and fix any problems you may have with The Wicker Suitcase and The Doll Mart. As well as get the stable and Alyssa's Spa up and running. I would also provide cooking lessons to those who choose so everyone could prepare the food they want when they want it. I may not have as many promises as other canidates but I assure you that I am a good doll and will do what I think is right for our town.

So remember, Vote Marisol! But most importantly, VOTE!



PLD,

Marisol
+Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. TO HECK with education! Who cares about THAT?! Now a spa and a stable, now THAT'S important! I don't see anything wrong with your education system, so I vote, so far, for Marisol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new blog theme! The color scheme is a PERFECT match for your personality! I love the purple, it's one of my favorite colors, the yellow reminds me of your yellow budgie, and the overallbackground reminds me of Kimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What doll mart?! Sorry I have been asking so many questions about your blog. I thought I knew all about your life with dolls, but apparently, I didn't. But oh well, who cares?!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.