Saturday, July 17, 2010

Meet the Canidates: Molly

Hey, Phoebe's doll Molly here! As you know, I'm running for Mayor of our town, which is nicknamed "Dollville". If I was elected, we would have a more organized town with a group of dolls that organize parties, shop openings, and general organization! And, I believe that an education is important, so we would have a better classroom and more profitable lessons, including private studies. I would help with bed spots so everyone would be with a friend. Also, I would have only the necessary jobs in our town, so everyone will have more free time.
Well, Your Vote Counts! So please vote when a new poll is up!

PLD,

Molly
+Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.