Friday, July 9, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 1

Today I was thinking "Hmmm, what could I write today that won't take long?" and I thought that I could do Moments of the Day! Similar to Liz's Show and Tell Wednesday on American Girl Fan, except it isn't on a schedule. I'll do it when ever I feel like writing something that doesn't require much effort. So after this picture I'll tell about the moment.

This is a picture of my doll Samantha Mae. I took this outside, hence the flowers. I did a photo shoot of her the day I got her and this is one of those pictures. I got Samantha Mae, a Pre-V Pleasant Company Sam, at a yardsale one Saturday morning for $40! I got Nellie's Spring Party dress, what she's wearing, there, too. I was thrilled when I saw it because this is my favorite item (other than the doll) from Nellie's collection.



PLD,

Phoebe



1 comment:

  1. I love the picture, Phoebe! This is one of the things you haven't told me about 'till now! It's good I came to update my blog today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.