Sunday, July 11, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 2

So, here we go. This is the last group photo I have. At one time whenever I got a new doll I would take a group photo and individual photos of each doll. This is Sonali/Gwen's group photo. I haven't done one for Lanie or Samantha Mae yet, though. I had Lanie and I got Samantha Mae the day I did this group shot.
PLD,
Phoebe
P.S. The camping photostory is ridiculously long, so it may not be posted for a while since I might make it a two parter. But today I'll start on the one about Julie's Birthday Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.