Friday, July 16, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 3

Alright. . .This is a picture I took the day I got Lanie's Garden Outfit. I wanted to take some pictures of it, so I made a photo story of Lanie and Gwen walking Lulu, Sprocket, Coconut, and my other Coconut called Coco. Coco got loose and they were chasing him, but Lanie fell and this is a picture of him coming to see if they're alright. I just love this picture:). It's so sweet and really shows what a loving dog Coco is.

PLD,

Phoebe

P.S. When I was talking about Coco I wrote "him" I did that because since Coconut was originally released as a boy, one of mine is a girl and one is a boy.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh. This is my tenth post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not figured out what else I should post on my blog... I'm going to LA!!!! I will take pics of american girl place and email them to you, if you want to post them on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO?! ARE YOU GOING TO RESPOND?! Oh! I almost forgot! My blog is now also about American Girl dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I will post them!!! Are you going in the store?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! As I told you earlier today... I might also get a bottle of tar... but oh well. Sorry about being so pushy before. I just wanted to read your response. Also, I was having a mood swing...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.