Monday, July 26, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 4

Sorry I haven't done this in a while!
This is a picture of Mia, Molly, and part of Emily at my Christmas party last year. My newest doll at that time was Alyssa. So I had 11, not including the Bitty Twins. Wow, less than a year ago I had 11 and now I have 19!:) But, at the party they had a Christmas dinner. You might not be able to tell, but on Molly's plate there is something brown, green, orange, and white, that's "food" I made that is supposed to be turkey, green beans, sweet potatoes(eww), and mashed potatoes. They also went "caroling", played a game, had hot chocolate, and, since this was a sleepover, had a gift exchange the next morning! Mia was very lucky and got Mini Emily, and the only other one I can remember is that Julie got her bike.

PLD,

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.