Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My First Post!

This is my very first post on my new doll blog, Love That Doll! My name is Phoebe and I own 21 American Girl dolls. I got my very first one when I was 4. She is a JLY #3 named Christina Koreen. I appoligize for the blurry pictures.
The other dolls I have are; Kit Kittredge, Samantha Parkington, Marisol Luna, Molly McIntire, Cammrie Scorrie (#25), Mia St.Clair, Julie Albright, Emily Bennet, Chrissa Maxwell, Alyssa Connaway (#21), Rebecca Rubin, Kirsten Larson (Pre-Mattel), Molly Ann McIntire (Pre-Mattel), Nicole Smith (Pre-Mattel #3), Gwen Larnes, Sonali Mila, Lanie Holland, Samantha Mae Parkington (Pre-Mattel), and a set of original Blonde Bitty Twins named Timmy and Emily Johnson.

My dolls do alot. There are LOTS of old photo stories to post. Just yesterday me, Molly, and Emily got back from a trip. Pics soon!

Peace, Love, and (most importantly) DOLLS,

Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. I love this! This is the best doll blog ever! You have so many amazing dolls Phoebe! American Girl Dolls Rule!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blog because you inspired me! Mine is Guinea pig close to Expert advice. I'm also your first follower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.