Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oooooh. Ahhhhh.

Earlier today I found out about the new JLY, or rather MAG (My American Girl), things. I found it on Gabby's Blog, I Heart American Girl. I love the new meet outfit and all the other outfits they show click here to see the page with the MAGs. But I really dislike how you have to get the doll for the online code. They make getting the doll more about the online stuff instead of having a special attachment to the doll. But anyway, I LOVE #38 with the straight red hair and bangs and she is so cute in the new meet! Ah. . . dreamy . . .

PLD(and #38),

Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. Holy shizzle!!! I love all the new dolls, but one looks exactly like my mom's best friend! Scary, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.