Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some Friendly Dolls

My friend Miranda, writer of Guinea Pig Close to Expert Advice, came to my house yesterday and brought her dolls with her!





So, this is her doll Elizabeth Cole and my doll Emily on the top and my doll Cammrie with her Lanie Holland on the bottom.


This is the pj girls. Her dolls Lilly Tazo, Kirsten Larson, and Felicity Merriman on the end with my Samantha Mae.



Lastly her Chrissa Maxwell, Gwen, and Sonali, with my lovely 'Lyssa.

PLD,





Phoebe


1 comment:

  1. For anyone wondering, my Sonali has polymer clay grapes that I made on her head.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.