Friday, July 30, 2010

A Very Special Post

Well, maybe it isn't special enough to be on a daytime soap opera, but it's pretty close. My next post will be a big one. Well, not long, but important. Why? Because A: This is my last June post since we're leaving for AGPC tomorrow, so next time it will be August, B: When I do my next post my biggest doll-related dream will have come true, and C: On my next post I will officially have 20 18'' AGs! So yeah, I'm really excited! I'm going to try to take a picture of everything there:) So, I vowed not to take anymore than 3 pictures before we get to AGPC. So, in case you don't already know, I'm going to get #38 with the long red Julie hair and bangs with hazel eyes and freckles. Her name will be Gwendolyn March Sieanna. I still haven't packed, I know what clothes I'm taking, I just haven't put them in the suitcase yet. Yet, Christina has been packed for a couple of weeks now.

PLD,

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.