Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow. And a photo shoot.

Wow. I'm pretty much speechless!! Go to the AG site and check out the new MAG stuff!!!!! I LOVE all the new outfits. But the online stuff. . . very tempting but when I FINALLY get #38 (aka Gwendolyn "Dodo" Sieana) I will NOT put her online! It's just a lame scam. If you want an MAG, get one, but don't get it just for the online stuff!!! Get the doll because you love the doll. That's why I won't use the online Innerstar U code. To show I really love my sweet Dodo, and I didn't get her for Innerstar U. But I do like the IU sweat set and accessories. So, now Gwen's Photo shoot with the clothes my mom made me. They're adorable:).











PLD,
Phoebe


P.S. I'm sorry if I offended or made anyone feel bad by what I wrote, I just feel that since the retirement of an Original 3, Samantha, there have been too many things wrong with the company to not get into a rant like that occasionally. But that's just my opinion.

4 comments:

  1. American Girl also has this offer for Just Like You doll owners, you can order the necklace and the code for your doll, even though I don't think they have it exactly for your doll. It's ten dollars, free shipping, until 8/14/this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Gwen's outfit so much!!! What pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is Butterick #3491 and the top, shrug, and purse are all Simplicity #3936. The patterns from the Simplicity one are all SO cute, I would recomend it style wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.