Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the Thirteenth!

Hey everyone, Happy Friday the Thirteenth! This morning when I was trying to clean my room, I suddenly remembered it was Friday, August 13, 2010! So to celebrate, I decided to do a Friday the Thirteenth post! I'd never seen one before, so I thought I might be able to start a new trend!

None of my dolls are very superstitious, but who can resist a picture of Julie stepping over a sidewalk crack? I searched for superstitions and found this cool website with a bunch of bad luck ones. Here's a few good ones:
~Friday the Thirteenth
~An owl hooting 3 times
~Looking at the new moon over your left shoulder
~5-leaf clover
~Singing before breakfast
~Cutting your nails on Friday
~To upset pepper(Not the Husky, either.)
I'm not really superstitious, either, so most of these just made me laugh!
Here's the link to the website where I found these.
So remember, keep your lucky rabbit's foot today! Also, don't cut your nails.

PLD,

Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a rabbit's foot, and never want one, I used to have a rabbit before we got Nibbler, so it just creeps me out! And, I already cut my nails today... Oh! I almost forgot! I love your virtual blog pets! I wanted the hamster one, but my computor wouldn't let me!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.