Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Horsey Makeover!

A few days ago I put my doll's horses hair in braids. The next day I took them out to see their wavy manes and tails and these are the results.
Cammrie's horse, Starlight, in braids. . .And out of braids! It turned out pretty good, but I don't think the wavy look is for her.

My Lustanio, Moonlight Jumper, in braids. . .

And out! Hers didn't turn out very good. It wasn't very good waves, and her mane is really uneven.

My Appaloosa, Beautiful Lady, in her braids. . .

And out! These were by far the best results, Lady looks beautiful with her wavy mane, with the braids in, and just in general!
Yesterday I found something amazing at a yard sale, I'll post about it soon!
PLD,
Phoebe
P.S. The poll on the sidebar is closed! And the towns new name is Creekwater! My dolls will have a re-naming ceremony on Monday, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.