Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Doll Bathroom

A few days ago I asked if anyone would like to see my doll bathroom, and someone replied, so here is my doll bathroom.

An overview. It's on a table in my doll room and it shares the table with the kitchen, so that's why Marisol is standing over there.
So, first is the tub. I used an AG tub I got at a yard sale, but if you don't have one you can use the bottom of a doll box.
So, as Bubble Bath and Shampoo bottles I used little OG ones, but you could use a mini bottle of hand sanitizer, that's empty, rip off the label and write "Bubble Bath" and "Shampoo" on them.
For soap I used a formerly smelly eraser. It's square like soap and is really close to the right size for a doll.
With Gwendolyn for size comparison.
As a bathmat I used a human sized hand towel with a cute horse named Willy on it.
For doll towels I used Julie's towel and a washcloth. You can use any AG towel or just a washcloth if you don't have any.
My sink!
For an actual sink I used a small flower pot.
For the faucet I just drew one on paper, cut it out, and taped it to the flower pot. The pot isn't really dirty, that's just it's coloring.
To decorate it, I used flower Post-Its, but if you don't have decorative Post-Its, you can cut out a shape and tape it to the pot.
For toiletries I used little OG accessories.
I also have doll floss. I just used the mini human floss you get when you go to the dentist.
For a mirror I used the mirror from the Doll Crafts book.
I made some "art" by cutting a sheet of colored paper in half and drawing a cute picture and saying on it.
Bye! Hope this gave you some good ideas!


PLD,


Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. TOO cute! The sink is just like my favorite kind, a raised sink!(Even though it may sound weird that I have a favorite type of sink) I wish I had a doll bathtub; oh wait! I can use an empty cardboard box! Thanx for the ideas, Phoebe!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soooooo much!! Now i have a TON of ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You have an awesome doll bathroom! You are so creative! I also have the blue OG accessories! They really come in handy! Thanks for all the GREAT ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.