Friday, August 20, 2010

My Original 3

I am virtually in love with AG's Original 3. I have a PC version of each, so the other day I set them on top of the bookshelf in my room.

A collage I made on Picnik, I'm very proud of this, so please don't copy.



The three are on top of the book shelf in chronological order.


Sweet Kirsten doesn't have ANY of her clothes, so I fancied up this ensemble for her.



Darling Samantha Mae in her Bride's Maid gown.




And Molly Ann with Bennet in her Pj's.
PLD,
Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.