Thursday, August 19, 2010

An Outdoor Adventure!

Yesterday I realized that a few days ago I realized that I never took Julie's bike outside! So she and Alyssa went out for a mini story.
First the girls wanted to play on the porch.
Julie had a great time, being in the great outdoors, riding her bike, and being with a friend.
Alyssa, however, couldn't get the hang of riding on anything but carpet at first. Eventually she got the hang of it, though.
Julie was being a daredevil and riding on the railing!
Alyssa got the hang of it and did some cool spin tricks.
They tried to ride off the porch. . .
But I caught them.
Well, one of them at least!!
*Bonus Pic* Alyssa's skateboard is really just a Build-A-Bear one. It has a Pegasus on the bottom! LOL!!
PLD,
Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are SO adorable!! :D I love them and the lighting! :) I also love Julie's bike, I wish I had it!

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo story is SOOO CUTE!!! Please friend me on innerstarU. I got the highest score in Pet Palooza! You should get on sometime, I can't friend you because it says you don't exsist. I tried, though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.