Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank You Followers!

Thank you to all of my followers! Wow, 12? If you follow and have a blog, I will follow you, if you have a blog and I am not a follower, I don't know that you have it, so please comment and say that you do. So, I got back from Chicago recently, and I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous #38! She is so cute! Yesterday I put her onto Innerstar U. My Username is Gwendolyn6, so friend me if you have an account, too!
Gwendolyn

PLD,

Phoebe

P.S. Just a shout out to my followers: Rebecca, Sunny, princesclaire1000, Miranda, American Girl Fan Club By Skylar, ~Quinlyn~, Anne, Maddi, Lisa, Miranda, american girl fan, and jeriberry99.

3 comments:

  1. you welcome. Yay!! I'm Rebecca! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 38, and I'm glad you have her, every time we talk, you mention her, and it made me sad that you didn't have her yet. But now ya do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.