Monday, August 23, 2010

Wii Remotes!!!

Yep. The other day my mom went to Walgreen's and got me a doll Wii remote!!! Well, it's really a candy dispenser. Here it is in the package. They also had a black one, but my my Wii is white.
Out of the package. The B button on the back really presses down, but it's really difficult.
Gwendolyn with it for size comparison.
"Hehehe"
"Ahem"~Me
"I was just, uh, storing the candy."~Gwendolyn
"Sure you were."~Me
These pictures were taken in my dolls dining room. So since you haven't seen their house, I took a pic of Gwendolyn in it. My dad made the tables for me:).
Here it is with my Wii remote for a comparison (Note, mine has the motion sensor on it, I can take it off, but it's easier to leave it on all the time.). Every little detail is accurate, even the Nintendo symbol on the back!
This is a pic of Gwendolyn cycling on Wii Fit Plus. Go, Dodo, go!


PLD,
Phoebe
P.S. How do ya like my new background? I got it off of Shabby Blogs!

3 comments:

  1. That Wii remote is so cute and your background is really cool. I love Shabby Blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    We LOVE LOVE LOVE your site! The background is so neat!
    Do you REALLY have 18 dolls?

    My daughter Kathleen (age 7) and I (age a secret!) love AG dolls too.

    We made our own site for American Girl Dolls....we made beds! We tried to make each one special - and affordable.

    See us at http://www.AmericanMadeGirlDollBeds.com

    Would you consider writing about us?
    We'd love to offer your readers 10% off an order of $50 or more...just use TENOFF at checkout.

    We're on AmericanGirlFan and AmericanGirlDollWorld right now, too!

    Thanks!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.