Friday, October 1, 2010

American Made Girl Doll Beds

Recently, I got a request from a reader to post about her company. It's called American Made Girl Doll Beds. They have six different beds available for purchase. I have never made a purchase from them, but the pictures online look beautiful. They have a trundle bed, a bunk bed, and a canopy. I think this site is definitely worth checking out. I haven't purchased one, but my personal favorites are the Dreamy Daisy Spindle bed and the Cool Hearts Canopy Bed. Also, if any of my much appreciated readers place an order, you can get ten percent off of a purchase of $50 or more. Just enter this at check out: TENOFF

If any of you make a purchase I would love to hear about your experience!



PLD,



Phoebe



P.S. Leigh, I actually have 20, but yes, they are all mine, I've been adding to my doll family since I was 4!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your really nice comment! These beds are gourgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.