Friday, September 10, 2010

Farewell, Felicity!

Recently the gang had a party to say a farewell to Felicity and Elizabeth. Chrissa, the Mayor, said a few words about what those dolls meant as a symbol of our freedom in this country the me and my dolls love so much.
The sign and display.
The sign says "Donate a dollar to give AG a piece of our minds!" in other words, my dolls had a "fundraiser" to send a very aggravated email to AG.
Chrissa putting the first donation in, signifying the start of the party.
Party overview. It was an ice cream social, yum :).
The long table.
From a Budgie's eye view.
Short table.
Short table from a Budgie's eye view.
The collection basket.
A better shot of the sign.
The funds! They raised a lot, over 300 dolly dollars! And 37 cents that Marisol stole from my wallet. I will send the email later this weekend.
PLD,
Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. Mehehe, I like your dolls thinkin'!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Chrissa must be happy about $300 in dolly dollars. Marisol sounds a lot like my Adrienne. Stealing some of my money is exactly what she would do.

    And I just LOVE Lanie in Sonali's meet outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love tha photos I'm new to your blog are all of those your dolls?
    Also I like the sign where it said "Donate A DOLLAR TO Give AG A Piece Of Our Minds" I thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.