Saturday, September 25, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 8

This is a picture I took of Gwen. I was trying to do the look of the wind blowing her ribbon. It could have been better, but I thought it was okay. Earlier that day I watched a bunch of AGMA videos, so I wanted to give Gwen an AGMA photo shoot. It didn't go to well. But someday I would love to enter AGMA. Do you guys think I have what it takes? Have any of you ever entered before? If so, I'd love to here about it!

PLD,

Phoebe (Who promises to post more!)

2 comments:

  1. I got in AGMA before, during Season 2. :) It was so much fun, and a great experience. If you have good lighting, your doll is pretty, and you are creative with the themes, you have a good shot of winning. Good luck getting into AGMA! :)

    ~Quinlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Quinlyn! This is my 50th post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.