Sunday, October 3, 2010

53rd Post, 53 Pictures

Apparently I missed my 50th post, so instead I'm celebrating my 53rd post! With 53 pictures! Thank you to all of my followers and readers, the doll family really loves you! I am so thankful to have all 20 of my followers, it always makes me happy when I get a new one or a nice comment. Well, for now sit back and enjoy the pics! Also, there are two of my dog in there, but hey, it's a dog people!
















































































































































































PLD,



Phoebe



P.S. I want to remind you all of my new page, Readers of LTD, I would love to be getting some more pictures! Also, Thursday was my 3 month blogging anneversiry!

6 comments:

  1. Great Pics! I cant believe it's already your 53rd post!! :) hahaha

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 53rd post! Your pictures are so fun!

    Leigh & Kathleen
    http://www.americanmadegirldollbeds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you used my 3 month late birthday card as a pic, thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for you 53rd post! I really enjoyed looking at all of your awesome, cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Congrats! That must have taken forever to put up all those pictures! They are really great!! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.