Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!! And Happy Dolloween to all my doll readers!
This is a test for scheduling posts, and I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! If you didn't notice, this is posted at exactly midnight on Halloween morning, so, in other words, the first Happy Halloween today! So, if your going Trick or Treating tonight, remember to have fun and be safe!! And, to all you dolls, don't eat too much candy! Not everybody can keep up with a doll on a sugar rush! (Trust me, I know!)
HAPPY DOLLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

Boo,

Phoebe

1 comment:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.