Monday, October 11, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 9

For those of you that new my blog before I got the header I have now, you have seen this before. For others that did not, this is what the header on Love That Doll was before I changed it. It is a picture of Nicole looking at a pink sheet of paper with a heart and all of my doll's (at that time) names in it. I took this when I thought I might be getting a blog soon, so I was working on possible headers. Obviously this is the one I chose.

PLD,

Phoebe

2 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.