Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I had a special post planned, but, unfortunately, the pictures will not upload right now. I will post that when I get back to my house. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving! But, make sure all those dolls don't eat too much! I don't really have much to say right now, so, I would love to hear some of your favorite Thanksgiving traditions, dollish or non-dollish, and what you and your dolls are thankful for!

PLD,

Phoebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.