Sunday, November 14, 2010

Updates!

So, recently I have figured out how to make a stopmotion, but, unfortunately, Blogger takes ages to load videos, so you might not be able to see it. :( I am sooo sorry about not puting up my dolls costumes yet! EVENTUALLY they will be up, just give me a few months, lol!

Today I brought up my doll's Christmas tree from our basement. I wanted to see where to put it, because it has lights. I got it last year after Christmas at Target for a pretty good price. It's about twice the size of the dolls and has attached lights. I ended up puting it in the closet of the doll room, next to the living room. Things are bound to change, but this is what it looks like now:

This is from outside the doorway. My sweet little Dodo is there for size comparison.

With the lights on. While I'm at it, here is my re-modeled bathroom.

And, in case you remember, the bathroom used to be on the table with my kitchen. So the kitchen is now in the closet (door on right) with the living room and tree.

Well, bye! I think tommorow I might post my wishlist, I know lots of bloggers do, so why not join in?

PLD,

Phoebe

4 comments:

  1. OMG phoebe, I love your tree & bathroom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! your Christmas doll tree is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas tree, Phoebe! My dolls have a blue sparkly one from Target. It was two dollars, and it's either 18" or 20"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. psst! I love your new background, Phoebe!!! (;

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.