Monday, November 15, 2010

Wishlist

Yup, as promised this is my wish list this year. Before you get shocked at all this, this is literally the only stuff I want this Christmas, and my birthday is near Christmas, too (December 20). So this is my birthday/Christmas list.



-Felicity doll

-Felicity accessories

-Elizabeth doll

-Elizabeth's accessories

-Felicity's riding outfit

-Elizabeth's riding outfit

-Felicity's blue holiday dress

-Felicity's gala gown

-Elizabeth's holiday outfit

-Felicity's tea gown

-Elizabeth's tea gown

-Felicity's cloak

-Felicity's night shift

-Elizabeth's night shift

-Patriot the foal

-Ruby Ribbon dress (Holiday '10 dress)

-Ruby Ribbon accessories

-Snowflake ballgown

-Snowflake PJ's



~Also if another doll could be added she would be #40 (Lucy) and also the two tone glasses~



So that's mine! What AG things do you want?

PLD,



Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. So basically Felicity's collection?
    lol that's so much!! but it's always nice to dream :)
    I'm also getting fel for xmas!
    Here's my list :)
    -Fel & accessories
    -Fel's riding outfit
    -Fel's gala gown
    -Lanie's nature outfit
    And that's it! but I'm only getting the first 2 things on my list :)
    I love the header Phoebe!!!

    Charlotte

    Ps. Do you live near any AGP's? Just wonderin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #40 would make a perfect Lucy. But where would I put #40 on my wishlist...hmm...I'll have to think about that one!

    I just love your new layout and your wishlist! I love how Cammrie and Mia are playing with minis Kirsten and Emily. Those kinds of moments are the ones where I don't regret being a doll lover at all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.