Sunday, December 12, 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

*Screeches with over whelming joy!!* Okay, not really, but GET THIS! I was just on Doll Diaries and I saw...................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................
THE KANANI BOOK COVERS!!!!! OH YEAH!!!

She appears to have medium, wavy, brown hair, a medium skin tone, and brown eyes. For you 2005 fans, she does look a lot like Marisol (Or so I think). This is a doll I HAVE to get! Plus AG is releasing an Oodles of Ocean Fun book! That might not excite many of you, but I love sea creatures, so I'm looking forward to it!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! OMT (Oh My Tallest, it's an Invader ZIM joke), I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2011!!

You MUST check this out!

PLD,

Phoebe

P.S. Only 8 days until my birthday!! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! that is so exciting!!! Kanani is such a nice name!! Thanks for sharing and also thanks so much for viewing and commenting on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.