Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bye for Now!!!

Hey everybody!! It's the night before the day before the night before the day before the night before Christmas! Try saying THAT five times fast! LOL So yes. This will be my last post for a while. I'll have just a cute picture for Christmas, but my family is leaving tomorrow to visit other family. So I won't post again until Tuesday or Wednesday. Alyssa is coming with me and I decided not to take Bella.

I hope you all have a safe and pleasant holiday!

Merry Christmas,

Phoebe <<<- (That's supposed to be a tree)

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! Merry early Christmas to you, too, Phoebe!! <<<-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that tree-its neat!Merry Christmas(early..
    .:-(...)!So,you know what erks me?WHen people make,when they are talking about themselves,"I"s
    lowercase("i")!!!!!!I just noticed that-not on your blog,on about one or two.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.