Sunday, December 5, 2010

Heya

This is just a quick little post. I have two things to tell you.

First of all, I don't think I'll start another blog anytime soon. This is all ways a hectic time of the year (Mainly thanks to the projects ALL WAYS assigned in December!) so I can hardly post on this one, let alone another!

Secondly, yesterday it snowed! It was snowing pretty much all day, but it didn't get too cold so we only have about an inch. Luckily today it wasn't snowing so I took Lanie outside! It was the first time I took a doll out in the snow. You could still see the grass, but it was still nerve racking! We didn't stay out long, but it was still fun.

Okay, maybe there's something else. . .

There is this adorable cat that will come and visit our house during winter, it's a stray, and we will feed it, so recently I have gotten some pictures of it (Soon to be seen) and it was out there with me and Lanie. Apparently it doesn't like cameras. LOL

PLD,

Phoebe

1 comment:

  1. I don't like cats, but some,(like the one you described,) sound cute! :0

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.