Friday, December 17, 2010

Moment of the Day: Day 11

I love the number 11.
This is another edited photo I made as my friend Miranda's birthday card. It's really wierd and random. But that was kind of the point. I took this photo at the town re-naming ceremony.

I posted this one todday because today is my birthday party!! My birthday is Monday but today was the last day of school before break so I wanted to have it today.

~Note~
I am sooo sorry that I haven't been posting! Yesterday and Monday we had Snow Days but I never knew what to post so I never got around to it.

PLD,

Phoebe

5 comments:

  1. Happy early Birthday! :) Hope you have a great party...and a Merry Christmas, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! I did that for my friend but she just thought it was weird :P
    My friends aren't really in to dolls :(
    You're so lucky your school ends today! Mine ends next wednesday! (?)

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey.I know this is off-topic, but I have just figured something out!
    Have you noticed a pattern about the GOTY dolls?
    Okey.Lindsy was the first doll, then Kaily then Marisol then Jess then Nikki then Mia then Chrissa and now Lanie and Kanani.So this I think is the pattern.Chrissa looks like Lindsy and Lanie looks like Kaily.Now we know Kanani looks "Too Much" like Marisol(at least all their hair colors anyway).So( I will most likely be wrong)I think we might have a doll that looks a liitle like Jess for 2012.Like I said I will most likely be wrong but it is interesting.
    I like your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I still have that card sitting on my nightstand! I also like your cover picture!!! ;)/:D/:)/:0

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.