Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pullips and Doll Beds

So someone asked what a Pullip is. Well a Pullip is a Korean fashion doll. They are around one foot (12 inches) tall and have large heads. They are ball and socket jointed dolls. Here are some pictures. And here is a picture of my favorite, Ddalgi. They are EXPENSIVE though.


Speaking of expensive, I found a link to a Kanani Catolouge on Olivia's Site, and noticed that doll prices are going up! From $95 to $100!

That doll bed that I got, is not from AG, it is the Our Genoration Canopy bed. Here's a pic:

Cute, huh? On a completely different note (again), I have a goal to reach 30 followers and 4,875 page views by my 6 month blogoversery. That's January 7th [My Grandmother's birthday. :)], so it gives me 10 days to get 3 followers and about 85 pageviews. Please help me out!

Kisses,

Phoebe

8 comments:

  1. I love your new header! I also like the look of the pullip doll you like, though I definitely prefer AG. :)
    That bed looks really cool! My grandpa made me a replica of Julie's bed! It's really cool!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kanani stuff is cool. Thnx Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some facts were wrong, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry! I found this on Wikipedia, so it isn't exactly trust worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you reached your page veiwing goal!!! :)/:D/:0/;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Phoebe! I'm a new follower. I hope you reached your 30 followers by today! Tell your Grandmother happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and because I now have a Pullip, they're actually not ball and socket, but I'm not really sure how to describe it, so... yeah. ;P

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.