Thursday, January 20, 2011

Award!

Hey everybody, how's it going? Well, I have a snowday, YAY! Unfortunatelly, we only had 3 instead of 5 this year and this is our fourth, so that means make up days. Oh well.

Earlier I was on Caelen's Blog and found an award! She tagged anybody that wanted it, and I loove random stuff, so I'm going to do this one! The rules are:

1. You must include this picture:

2. You must post 6 random things about yourself.

Here's mine!

  • I am currently wearing Owl slippers.
  • I love to take pictures of a chandelier in my house.
  • I used to live next door to and was friends with a girl named Maggie. (Lucy's sister's future name!)
  • I have 2 email addresses.
  • I want to create a blog just about socks.
  • I have a plant in a purple pot in my bathroom.

Random enough? I tag anybody that read this far and wants to do this award.

PLD,

Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thanks for putting up my banner, Phoebe! Also, I would TOTALLY follow your sock blog! You could call it: Super Socks! It's cheesy, but it would work!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,really,nobody had school todday?1?!Our snow was washed away by the rain 2 days ago.We had about 10 inches one day and then more.We have had school for a week.Blah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not my award it's Arianna from http://cearadancer.blogspot.com/ award. Though I might do something like that in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.