Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bird Cages and Picnik

Heya everybody! I have had 3 comments asking about my all-mighty bird cage. So, in 2005 I got it for Christmas, it was sold as Addy's bird. Unfortunately AG no longer sells her. :( Its such a shame, I love birds.

Several have also asked where I made my header. I used Picnik! Picnik is so awsome it isn't even funny. You MUST try it! I use it for all my edited photos. Plus, for you Picasa users, you can link it to your Picasa account! I haven't tried that yet, but it sounds pretty cool.

PLD,

Phoebe

5 comments:

  1. I love your new header, Phoebe! I have waayy too much fun on Picnik myself, making headers and collages galore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,I remember the cage from one of her book.And I agree,AG doesn't keep things long enough.(Just so you know,I'm the same person as RACHEL17.)Thanks for telling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I remember when I was raving about rodents and you were bursting for birds! Good times, good times... XD

    ~Miranda

    P.S. I LOVE your new background, Phoebe! It SERIOUSLY fits your personality!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.