Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moment of the Day: Day 12

This is a photo of Lissie and Lizzie that I took Thursday night. I needed pictures of my new girlies and I had just recently figured out how to do a backdrop! (If you want, I can post instructions later.) Lissie is wearing her green riding skirt, Julie's Christmas top (Love that shirt!!), and Sam's bridesmaid shoes. Lizzie is wearing a slip that was hand made by this wonderful person that sells locally, a pink tee from the Doll Tees book, her scarf-shawl thing from her Tea Lesson gown, as well as the pink shoes that go with that dress and the hat. They had a mini photoshoot, some of them were okay, this was my favorite pose. Lissie's profile picture has one of the pics from this 'serries'.

PLD,

Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. COOL! I think I'm still in denial about you having Lissie and Lizzie, because for some reason, I thought those were MY dolls, but then I remembered that I had my dolls with me ALL of yesterday and today! XD

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.