Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Master List *Muahahahahaha*

Insert evil laugh here! Okay, not really. I have updated my master list. Order is undecided currently, most of it depends on my doll fund at the time. So, here we go:

1. #30, named Maggie Belladonna (From The Hobbit!), Lucy's twin sister
2. Kanani Akina, I have a serious weak spot for GOTYs.
3. #23, possibly named Evelyne, my mini me.
4. Josefina/New HC, I like Josefina. Self explanatory.

So yup. As of now, that is the order. Kanani might be switched with #30, and Fi might be switched with #23. Tomorrow I go back to school, boohoo, I'll miss my girlies and blogging or just getting on here everyday. Oh well, just about 4 months to Spring Break. :) LOL

Do you have a Master list? Who's #1?

PLD,

Phoebe

5 comments:

  1. #30 and #23 are gorgeous - We have them both at my house and they're definitely worth having. And I just found out on the AG events list for the cruise in November that they'll have a new HC either this year or next year! (But they won't say more...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you, Claire. Ya know what I just realized? It's 2011, sometimes truths like that just suddenly dawn on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has #23, she named her Sage. I think Evelyne is an awesome name! I have friend named Evelyne :) Coincidentally, I also have a friend named Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #23 is really pretty, as Claire said. I have her. Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a master list!!! Number One is the cow across the street from your house!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.