Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Releases!

Sorry I don't have pics of them. (Or my new dolls, for that matter, I am WAY behind!) So last night, after my parents and I got back from the Harry Potter movie (Don't ask what I thought of it, I didn't read the book, so I don't know how accurate it was or anything.), we got our mail and I had a new AG catalogue! Yayness!
So, if you have not read pretty much every other blog out there yet, AG released Kanani's things, as well as new outfits for each root historical (Main ones, not best friends. IDK why I call them that.), and two new MAG outfits. I lovelovelovelovelovelovelove Kit's new dress and the Hawaiian Monk Seal! Two musties for my next purchase!
Now, the doll. Kanani Akina. Well, I am undecided. I don't know if I want her or not. Lanie was the exact same way with me. Finally I ordered her, despite. . . .things. I love my Lanie, too, so I'm glad I did. But I don't know if I'll love Kanani. Oh well, I should just wait until pics start showing up of owned Kananis and re-form my master list. My master list was completely dependent on me loving Kanani, so it has completely disintegrated, and must be reformed.

Well, this was kind of a gloomy post, but Happy New Year! My dolls had a parade today to welcome 2011! I am not going to guarantee any pics at the moment, but I'll try. :)

PLD,

Phoebe

P.S. Thank you for all the nice comments, they make me smile!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Phoebe!! Thanks so much for commenting on our blog. I agree, I love Kit's new dress but it is not very Kit-ish. I also think the boots are adorable for the sweetheart pj's!! I think Kanani is so cute!! I love her long hair, and she reminds me sort-of like sonali which I wanted but never got the chance to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I LOVE Kanani, and I am DEFINITELY going to buy her! And, the newspaper with the monk seal is on June 22, the day RIGHT BEFORE my birthday! That means I HAVE to get it! I loved Lanie because of the hazel eyes. That's another HUGE plus for Kanani. too. Well, in my opinion. :)/:D/:0/;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 on New Years Eve as well! Gee, small world we have. (Read. The. Books.)

    I'm 50/50 on Kanani also. I'm undecided, as I'm just not sure if she's the one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should order Kanani because she's a mixture of several GOTYs all in one doll as I've been telling my viewers.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new years Phoebe!! Just to let you know, the movie was very accurate :) I'm not really a huge fan of Kanani either :P I wasn't sure about Lanie, but I also love her now that I have her!
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.