Friday, January 7, 2011

Six Months of Blogging!

Well, heya everybody! It's my 6 month Blogoversary!!!! Yayness! I really love blogging, I love my dolls and taking pictures, as well as rambling, so why wouldn't I? But, the main reason I love my blog so much is because of all my ridiculously kind readers! Thank you times BAJILLION! I reached my page view goal, as of 3:51PM on January 7, 2010, I have 5,172 page views! You helped to reach that goal with flying colors! :) And, I have 30 followers!! Thank you very much Korianne and Elena Mulligan, who must have followed today sometime. You guys are great, all my readers are!

PLD,

Phoebe

P.S. Happy birthday to my grandmother! :) :) :)

7 comments:

  1. YAY! It's my six month blogoversary, too! I started three hours after you! YAY! CELEBRATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy six-month-blogoversary! Mine is next month, on the third, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks phoebe for the shout out!Congrats on your blog aniverssary! (if I spelled that wrong then sorry!) i figured out how to follow so YAY!!Hope you have a great day and i hope to chat later!
    elena mulligan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary, Phoebe! Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phoebe! When are you going to make some posts about your dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 6 month Blogaversary!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Phoebe tell your grandmother that I said Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.