Friday, January 14, 2011

A wonderful story!

I found this today and I wanted to share it, it's really sweet and just a nice story.

Here is the link to it.

It's really short, and it's just about a girl that had lots of different dolls, but her favorite was an old, ratty girly that was in a really bad condition. It said that she loved that one so much because if she didn't, who else would? I love heart warming doll stories, they allways make me so happy.

What did you think? Have you ever found a story like this?

PLD,

Phoebe

5 comments:

  1. Yeah,I've seen a story like that.It is almost the same thing.She has tons of dolls and her uncle comes and asks her which one is her favorite.She says almost the same thing.By the way,did you have school today?If you have snow how much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I didn't have school today. We have maybe an inch (?) of snow, but today was a teacher work day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay.We had a 2-hour delay.Where I live we have about 7 or 8 inches(not to brag).But it is supposed to be sunny and then rainy so the snow will probably be gone soon.=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoebe, we have TWO iches! Well, it depends where you measure... Oh, and ONE more thing... You have a few polls that have been there for at LEAST three months!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that story. My eyes welled up a few times in that story.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.