Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Super Bowl Sunday

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Who do you want to win? I honestly don't really care too much, but I'd half to pick the Packers. ;P So are you going to watch the super bowl? I mainly even acknowledge its existence for the commercials. I love commercials, well I don't love when they interrupt a good scene of Glee. . . . but I like certain ones. My favorites are the ones for Progressive, its an insurance company.

Do you know what else today brings??? Well, I'll tell you. New episodes of Glee! Yay! That's my favorite show and tonight they come back with new episodes! But, sadly enough, it comes on at 10:30 and I can't stay up that late on a school night. Lucky for me, the new eppi will be on Hulu so I can watch it later. Ooh, I can't wait! Yayness! Do you like Glee?

Lastly, something else today brings (Besides delicious food, lol!) is my friend's birthday! So, Happy Birthday, Christine!!!! I'll take a picture of her card when its done.

PLD,

Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. Hmm? I actually don't know what the super bowl is (I know, I'm pathetic :P) but the new episode of glee must be exciting! I occasionally watch episodes on line :) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though the state I currently live in football is HUGE, I hadn't heard of it for most of my life!I envy ANYONE who HASN'T heard of the superbowl! I ONLY know of it because of those dumb(but don 't take my word for this, I'm a hockey fan! :D) commercials for it on TV! I forgot to mention the fifth(sixth?) grade project about the superbowl where we had to watch the commercials! THAT was my LEAST favorite project I've EVER had to do for school!(What was I talking about again???)

    ~Miranda

    P.S. Sorry this was more of a rant than a comment!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glee is Awesome.. I haven't been able to catch up with this season (no cable)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.