Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Icon and Pets

Hi everyone! Not my best efforts on the title this time. :) But today I was going to show you some pictures of my pets, and my new icon, if you haven't seen it already.

This is my Budgie (Parakeet) named JoJo. It's a bad picture, but to me it 'captures JoJo's essence' , in other words, this is just like how JoJo acts.
This is my other Budgie JeeJee (Pronounced like Gigi). He is a very lively and loud bird. Budgies are considered quiet on the loud-o-meter of pet birds, so I don't want to hear a bird considered to be loud!
This is my dog Kimi. She is a Toy Poodle, and is 9 years old, she will turn ten on the 18th of June. Today she went to the groomer, so this is my 'Before' picture.
And after! This is a really bad picture because you can't see her un-fuzzified face, but she is much thinner than I thought she was. :) (She eats way too many treats)
This is my new icon for Blogger! I love it, it has my dolls in it and that's my foot! XD I also really like the lighting on this one.
What do you think of my new icon? Do you have any pets of your own?
PLD,
Phoebe (Who still likes pink)




6 comments:

  1. Cool icon!! Did you mean to put your foot in the picture??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! I have one cat, named Buster (he is my icon :P)! He is 15!
    I love the pictures of your birds! How did the last picture get taken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know MY pets, Pheebers! :D :D :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did intentionally put my foot in the picture, Caelen. And all I did was just lay on the floor and move my foot in front of the camera! Thank you for the comments!
    ~Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, cute pets! Kimi has a really sweet face. I have 2 Westies: Coco and Coconut.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a blue and purple parakeet named Huckleberry. Your birds are so cute!! You take cute pictures. :) LUV Your blog!!

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.