Friday, February 11, 2011

Moment of the Day: Day 14

This is seriuosly a random photo. XD I just went into a folder and clicked on a pic! But this is at AGPC, its some of the store exclusives. The girl on the left (#17) is wearing a red Store only dress, hat, and the Sweet Kitten heels (I have wanted those for forever and a half, someday I will get them.). The other girl (#30 aka Maggie aka Eva Grace) is wearing some of the new pink shoes, store only pants, and a Chicago shirt that I bought. :)

PLD,

Phoebe



3 comments:

  1. I really like that dress, i'm gonna take lots of pics when I visit the AG Place in NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I have the same shirt, but it's from boston! I do that all the time with folders - I'm looking for a certain picture and come across tons of old memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.