Saturday, February 26, 2011

Violet's Hairstyle

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long. But today I have a good post for you. Well, I think it's good. :)

So to explain this post. Well, last weekend I saw The Series of Unfortunate Events movie on TV, and I lovelovelove the books, and noticed that Violet had an interesting hairstyle. So, being the doll freak that I am, I decided to try that hairstyle on Julie!

Here it is from the back. I had problems loading the front view, so I'll try to post that later. :)

The right side (when looking at her face). I divided her hair into two sections then divided those into two sections. Then I braided 3 sections and did a small braid in the middle of the fourth.

With her hair in a ribbon. If your familiar with the serries, then you know that when Violet was thinking, she tied her hair up with a ribbon.
What could that devious little mind be thinking?
With one the books. That is the 12th book in the series, The Penultimate Peril.
Thank you for reading! Do you like The Series of Unfortunate Events?
PLD,
Phoebe

P.s. 99th post!!!! And please vote on my poll. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Cool! I've only watched the movie once or twice - but I love the whole series! (I only have the 'Carnivorous Carnival' - the ninth book - and 'Penultimate Peril', the one you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of them but they do sound interesting.And I'm only on my 64th post.Love that shirt on Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as Claire, I've watched the movie three or four times(I'm pretty sure we still have it, but I don't know) and I LOVE it! When I first saw it, I was six or seven, so I was all, "Why would leeches matter? Are they cute?" NOW I understand the movie properly, but I haven't sen it in a LOOOONG while! D:

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie's hairstlye is so cute! It looks really good on her! :)

    ~Leanna

    P.S. I followed. I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tagged you,Phoebe!Say 7 random things about yourself and tag 7 people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the outfit she has on

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Series of Unfortunate Events. I finished it recently. I haven't seen the movie yet. The last book is sad for the last one or two chapters. My favorite books were the Hostile Hospital (8) and the Penultimate Peril (12).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.